Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Call our team at SERVPRO of North Mississauga if you experience fire, water, or mold damage as we have the most reliable emergency mitigation and restoration services emergency response team.
Unexpected water damage, like a sewer back up, basement flooding or from a pipe bursting, always happens when you least expect it. Our emergency services are available 24/7. We take immediate action in order to save your home or business from further damage. Our trusted team will respond quickly to clean up the water, fix the damage and make it like it never even happened.
Fires are very destructive and dangerous. The fire damage as well as the smoke and soot needs to be mitigaged quickly or the damage can be severe and permanent. Call SERVPRO of North Mississauga instantly after a fire and we will do our best work to clean up all the damage and restore your home or business as quickly as possible.
Mold is found almost everywhere and can grow on almost any substance when moisture is present and water damage has not been properly dried. If you have had previous water damage or suspect that a previous owner might have had water damage and are concerned and would like us to do a professional assessment, call us today.
Need Emergency Service? Call SERVPRO of North Mississauga 24/7 You can expect an immediate response time, day or night. – (905) 238-7376
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (905) 238-7376
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Mississauga arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odour appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mould and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mould.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mould growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.