Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
Cleaning of biohazards from a trauma scene requires special handling on several levels, not the least of which is interacting with the surviving people who are directly affected by it.
- First and foremost, all people involved must be treated with discretion, empathy, and respect, including the workers.
- The process cannot begin until the police have completed their processing of a crime or accident scene.
- The cleaning process begins with our trained technicians donning the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Porous materials that cannot be safely cleaned and disinfected must be removed and discarded as medical waste. There are special laws surrounding the handling of medical waste that include incineration at a licensed hazardous medical waste facility.
- Most non-porous surfaces can then be cleaned by scrubbing, washing, and removing all biological contamination, and then applying disinfectants.
Choosing a trauma scene cleaning company in Mississauga that has the knowledge, training, and expertise in this field is imperative. SERVPRO of North Mississauga is well versed and well prepared for the event. If you’re in need of biohazard clean up and restoration, call the pros at SERVPRO of North Mississauga. Our team of highly qualified and trained professionals is standing by to get your life back in order again. Call us at any time, day or night, at 905-238-7376.
Please refer to our Biohazard Emergency Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
Need Trauma or Crime Scene Cleanup? Call Today – (905) 238-7376
Crime Scene and Trauma Cleaning Services
- Fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals
- Tear gas and pepper spray residues
- Fire extinguisher residue
- Blood, bodily fluids, and tissue remnants
Common Trauma and Crime Scene Scenarios
Crime Scene Residues
From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, we can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation.
We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Our trained Professionals clean, disinfect and deodourise the structure.
Illegal Drug - "Meth" Labs
Many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as "meth" are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. Our technicians follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces.